[mpich-discuss] How does the fortran binding work?

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 30 13:11:57 CDT 2008

>> Looks like the Fortran interface does call the MPI version of the C
function.

  Only if the call is from PMPI_* funcs. (If the MPI call is not from
PMPI, MPI_* funcs get defined to PMPI_*)

>> If the fortran binding calls PMPI version of C function...

  In windows this currently does not work (I guess, it is due to the
different calling convention/name mangling by the mpe lib and the fortran
lib in windows) :( Defenitely a TODO item :)

Regards,
Jayesh