[mpich-discuss] .pg files in mpich2

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Jul 10 20:04:51 CDT 2008

Hello

Maybe using the -configfile option of mpiexec?
"man mpiexec" shows the details.

I used to run mpich1 MPMD jobs, with .pg files to assign
different executables to different processors/computers.
It looks like to me  -configfile in mpich2 is the replacement
(or a generalization with a new syntax) of the old .pg files.

I hope it helps.

Gus Correa