[mpich-discuss] core 2 quad and other multiple core processors

Ariovaldo de Souza Junior ariovaldojunior at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:42:08 CDT 2008

Hello Prof. Gustavo,

Thank you a lot for your patience on answering my message. I confess you
that during the process I thought about give up, but then I watched a
documentary about an university here in Brazil that is going to construct
the biggest cluster system in South America, connecting about 5 universities
bases. So I thought, 'if they are connecting so many computers that is
impossible that I can't make just 9 work'. And then I I went on and now it
is finished and I'm in vacations (reason by which I didn't answer you
before, I want to apologize for this). Your words gave me new strenght to go
on, reading you learn a lot but like in the universities, sometimes you need
someone saying you where to go in the next step, and your orientations have
cleared a lot of this long way. Really thank you.
Now my professor is using the cluster, after some weeks trying to make it
work. soon I'll have some results for discuss with you and all the list.
I hope your work is going on ok and I wish all the best!

Ari