[MPICH] Compiling mpich with a new component

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 25 11:19:46 CST 2008

Your component probably includes some .h file that in turn includes other .h
files. If the include paths are not specified correctly during the build, it
will complain. You can try including your component in say the ch3/sock/src
directory and use the Makefile in there to build your code as well and see
if it works.

Rajeev

  _____