[MPICH] MPICH2 1.0.6 inder Windows without DOMAIN

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 11 10:25:10 CST 2008

Hi,
 >>>... execute "smpd.exe -install"."
 >>>> In my WinXP, dont work.
	This should work. Is there any specific error message that you see
(Is smpd not working the way it is supposed to ?)?

>>>  How did you verify the CPU usage of your MPI pgm?
	How many MPI processes did you launch for your MPI job. Try "mpiexec
-n 2 cpi.exe" (Using cpi.exe from MPICH2\examples) and let us know the
results.

>>> Pgms compiled under cygwin don't work...
	Please provide us as much details as possible so that we can help
you with your problem. Try compiling cpi.c in MPICH2\examples from cygwin
and let us know if it works.

Regards,
Jayesh