[MPICH] stdin buffer overflow problem?

Benjamin Svetitsky bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
Tue Feb 26 06:34:01 CST 2008

In that case, can you tell me (1) how large is "large" [it looks like a
few K will do it!], and (2) is there really a security problem when MPD
is run as root?

		Ben

--
Prof. Benjamin Svetitsky           Phone:  +972-3-640 8870
School of Physics and Astronomy    Fax:    +972-3-640 7932
Tel Aviv University                E-mail: bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
69978 Tel Aviv, Israel             WWW:    http://julian.tau.ac.il/~bqs