[mpich-discuss] mpich2 / openmpi conflicts on osx 10.5?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Dec 19 09:21:43 CST 2008

I haven't used Xcode, but Eric is right: if you set your PATH and
simply use the wrapper compiler for the MPI that you choose (e.g.,
mpicc), the wrapper compiler should pass the relevant -I and -L flags
to find the "right" headers and libraries.

I do this quite frequently on my OS X Leopard laptop; all I do is set
the PATH (to ensure that I'm using the right MPI executables), and
everything else works out.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems