[mpich-discuss] Problem with MPICH2 v1.0.8 on WindowsXP

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 15 15:02:28 CST 2008

 Hi,
  You need to run an MPI job as a user. So you can do either one of the
following,

# Create a new user, "mpiJobUser", on both the machines and register the
username/password of the user on both the machines. Your MPI jobs will be
run by "mpiJobUser".

# Create a new user, "Ondrej", on the second computer and register the
username/password of the user on the second computer (Make sure that you
have the same password on both the machines).

  Let us know if it works for you.

(PS: Or if the machines are part of a domain you can register a domain
user to run your MPI job.)

Regards,
Jayesh