[mpich-discuss] mpdboot

Hisham Adel hosham2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 20:33:35 CDT 2008

Hi

I am using MPICH2 on two nodes.
when I write in the terminal

"hisham at hisham:~> mpdboot -n 2 -f mpd.hosts".

to run mpd on all nodes it ask me for password....
when i enter my password it don't accept it also when i enter the password of the other node it dont accept it...
where mpd.hosts contains "rania"."rania" is the other node.

what is the problem ?

hisham at hisham:~> mpdboot -n 2 -f mpd.hosts
Password:
Password:
Password:
mpdboot_hisham (handle_mpd_output 399): from mpd on rania, invalid port info:

Hisham Adel Hassan