[MPICH] Problem with installing 'mpich2-1.0.6-win32-ia32.msi'

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 27 09:00:28 CDT 2007

 Hi,
  The C++ Runtime environment (You do not need to install the complete
Visual Studio package for installing the runtime environment. The runtime
environment is freely downloadable from microsoft.com. Search for "Visual
Studio C++ 2005 redistributable package" & look for the x86 version and
install the same. I would recommend that you do not rely on any links in any
documents for downloading any software for your own security. Please search
for the runtime environment from microsoft.com and download/install the
same.) required for MPICH2 has to be installed for the software to function
correctly.
 Please download the freely available runtime environment required for the
software and re-install MPICH2.

Regards,
Jayesh