[MPICH] Bug in rings test of the MPI Intel Test suite ?

Sylvain Jeaugey sylvain.jeaugey at bull.net
Fri Oct 5 09:40:04 CDT 2007

I search for the latest version on this page:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpi-test/tsuite.html
and it seemed to me that this was the latest release :
ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/mpi/mpi-test/intel-anl-2003.tar.gz

It was not fixed in this version, so I posted the bug. I don't see
references for a 64 bit fix in the page. Is there a way to have access to
the latest fixes ?

Thanks in advance,
Sylvain