[MPICH] MPI-2 Test suite

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at etu.utc.fr
Mon Oct 1 03:27:06 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I am a french student, currently working as an intern on MPI-2. More
precisely a part of my subject is to look at the available projects of
MPI-2 test suites, and if the perfect one does not exist, to develop
the whole tool or only the missing parts.

I did a study of each tools i met (start from [1]), and it seems there
is no complete tool for MPI-2. But as far as i know the best test
group is the one include in MPICH2, so I am thinking of taking those
tests and try to do a 'stand alone' version.

I read (also on [1] ) that this is a project from MPICH developpers,
this is a subject for students too. So I was wondering if I can get
some advice here on how to handle that thing....

Regards

[1] http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpi-test/tsuite.html