[MPICH] Re: [mvapich-discuss] Fatal error in MPI_Allreduce

amith rajith mamidala mamidala at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Nov 30 11:57:02 CST 2007

Hi Christian,

We are not very sure about the exact reason why Intel 10.0 compiler causes
the miscompilation. However, the source of the problem could be not
defining the fortran bindings properly. You can take a look at the file:
trunk/src/mpi/coll/opminloc.c which causes this error to occur.
I would suggest to contact the mpich team to see if this is a known error.

Thanks,

Amith.