[MPICH] issue regarding mpd timeout in mpiexec at scale

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 29 12:15:03 CDT 2007

I think that changing that timeout would be a reasonable approach.
There is no number that is too large :-).    It depends on how long
you want to wait to find out that something is wrong.   I would
experiment with various values, starting at a large number, and tune
it for your environment.

Regards,
Rusty Lusk