[MPICH] Using non-default ethernet interfaces

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed May 16 17:34:35 CDT 2007

Greetings.  I'm trying to run MVAPICH2 over ethernet to do some
performance comparisons, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to
figure out how to use a non-default TCP interface.

Specifically, eth0 is my "normal" gigE network (the IP address
associated with the hostname).  But I want to run an MVAPICH2 job
over ib0 -- my IPoIB interface.

I looked through the user documentation and didn't see anything about
how to do this -- did I miss it?  Pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems