[MPICH] example failed to link for mpich2 with pgf90(v6.2) and gcc

Jinyou Liang jliang at arb.ca.gov
Thu Mar 15 15:35:46 CDT 2007

Rajeev,

Thanks for your suggestion, and I tried to setenv for F77 and F90 but
the symptom is still there.  Namely,  it is okay to configure, followed
with make, to build the mpich2 library.  However, the resulting library
was not recognized properly by fortran program (pgf90 version 6.2), as
shown earlier, though earlier version of pgf90 was okay.   I would
appreciate your insights.

With best regards,
Jinyou