[MPICH] problem net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32

ajit mote ajitm at cdac.in
Tue Jan 16 00:33:01 CST 2007

The problem is that number of send are not equal to number of recv
call ...
else part of ur code contain all processes other than rank 0 process, it
mean there is only one send but recv are more that send that will give u
error for more than two process ...

 if u give some idea what u want to do then it will be easy for us to
comment or use collective call ...

  sorry for my bad english ...