[MPICH] bug in evaluating MPIEXEC_MACHINES_PATH

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 16 09:58:53 CST 2007

No, its just not used very much, and isn't used in our nightly
tests.  It has some limitations because of the limitations of remote
shells (and because it doesn't use a "helper" application at the
destination node).  Most our our testing is done with mpd and
gforker; mpd provides more functions and is more thoroughly tested.

Bill