[MPICH] smpd version mismatch

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 12 14:20:04 CST 2007

Hi,
 Sorry I missed your email. For running MPI apps across multiple machines
you have to make sure that the machines involved have the same version of
MPICH2 installed on them. Uninstall any existing versions of MPICH2 on the
individual machines and re-install the latest version from the MPICH2
website.

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____