[MPICH] MPI_Comm_spawn and argument array_of_errcodes

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 29 01:41:41 CDT 2007

MPI-2 also defines the argument array_of_info in MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple()
is significant only at root. However, in the source files
src/mpi/spawn/comm_spawn_multiple.c, this argument is used by all MPI
processes (lines 112-114).

My test code failed when NULL pointer is used on processes other than
root.

Wei-keng