[MPICH] MPE docs?

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 4 09:09:32 CDT 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Andrea Di Blas wrote:

> I was wondering if there is any updated document that describes them,
> indicating the correct use, the deprecated functions, etc. I wasn't able
> to find much, and I apologize if it was under my nose...

The most updated documentation on MPE2 is mpe2/src/README
(or mpich2-xxx/src/mpe2/README in mpich2 distribution) especially related
to MPE logging, collective/datatype checking tools and how to use MPE
tools.  You can still find many things in old MPE user's guide,
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich1/docs/mpeman/mpeman.htm,
useful in particular to X11 animation tools.  You have any questions,
you can always ask us here.

A.Chan