[MPICH] MPICH 105, build failure with ssm

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 30 19:24:20 CDT 2007

Thanks for the report.  I believe that this is our error; some of the
code was not properly encapsulated, so when we turned of some
experimental code, we didn't remove it from the build.  In other
words, I don't think this code is used any more, but its presence
broke your build.  We'll fix that for the next release.

Bill