[MPICH] Re: Using MPICH2 on different ports

Matt Valerio matt.valerio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:04:11 CDT 2007

Ok, let me try to simplify the question.

Does smpd need to run on the same port on all computers?
Can I tell mpiexec that it needs to connect to all of the smpd computers on
different ports?

I know that the machine config file can specify different computers, but the
same port.  I am just curious if the machine config file can specify
different computers as well as different ports.

Any help would be greatly apppreciated.  Thanks!
-Matt