[MPICH] MPICH2 and PVFS2

Scott Atchley atchley at myri.com
Fri Apr 13 14:56:22 CDT 2007

Darius,

I have not yet tested ch3:nemesis:mx on Myrinet-2000 hardware. It may
be the performance is sufficient.

Peter, which Myrinet-2000 do you have? Single port D or F cards or
dual port E cards? If you have MX loaded, simply run:

$ /opt/mx/bin/mx_info

If you have GM loaded, run:

$ /opt/gm/bin/gm_board_info

and send the results.