[MPICH] Execution error...

Ralph Butler rbutler at mtsu.edu
Tue May 9 12:38:51 CDT 2006

Hi Jonathan:

If this is a fresh install, you may want to use the install guide to
verify that the
installation of the mpd daemons is solid.  There is a Troubleshooting
guide
that describes the use of mpdcheck to do this.  Else, it may simply
be the case
that an mpd has developed problems and needs to be killed and restarted.

--ralph