[MPICH] mpiexec_pc01: mpd_uncaught_except_tb handling

Ralph Butler rbutler at mtsu.edu
Tue May 9 12:28:13 CDT 2006

Hi Nguyen:

The Troubleshooting guide gives a sequence of things to try before
running
hostname.  In particular, it suggests using mpdcheck in a variety of
ways to
verify that the host's configuration seems good.  The output that you
provide
seems to indicate host configuration problems.  So, I would propose
running
the mpdcheck stuff first.  If mpdcheck does not help to clear up the
problems,
then the guide also suggests some extra mpdcheck runs that produce
output
that may be useful in debugging the config.

--ralph