[MPICH] Please help me ! Error "invalid secretword to root mpd'

nguyen thanh nha nha45 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 21:12:17 CDT 2006

I am a newbie . I 'm trying to install mpich2 version
1.0.3 on Fedora Core 4 . I use your quick
start(chapter 2) in install guide. Step 1 to 7 is ok.
But at step 8 , i create .mpd.conf in /root and add a
line secretword=mr45-j9z ,but when i go to step 9, i
type mpd & , it tells me file mpd.conf not found in
/etc. i then create it and add a line
secretword=mr45-j9z . i type mpd & again , it shows
'[1] 2655'. Then , i type mpdtrace ,but it shows :

[root at localhost ~]# mpdtrace
mpdtrace (send_dict_msg 426):send_dict_msg: sock=
errmsg=:(32, 'Broken pipe'):
  mpdtb:
    /opt/mpich2-install/bin/mpdlib.py,  426,
send_dict_msg
    /opt/mpich2-install/bin/mpdtrace,  51,  mpdtrace
    /opt/mpich2-install/bin/mpdtrace,  83,  ?

mpdtrace: unexpected msg from mpd=:{'error_msg':
'invalid secretword to root mpd'}:

I have searched for this error .But i didn't find
anything. Please help me !
Thank in advance .