[MPICH] How to build MPICH2 on a Myrinet Cluster

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 30 12:52:05 CST 2006

We have an experimental channel that will allow MPICH2 to run over GASNet,
which supports Myrinet.

Look in the README file under "Alternative Channels and Devices" for
information on configuring MPICH2 for GASNet.

You'll have to build GASNet first.  We've tested this with GASNet 1.3, and
I'm not sure how well it works with newer version, but give it a try.

Darius