[MPICH] RE: Romio status and mailing list

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 16 09:56:46 CST 2006

Sylvain,
        On issue is that the MPI Standard defines the default error handler
to the MPI_ERRORS_RETURN for I/O, whereas it is MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL for the
rest of MPI. Are you checking the error returns from the MPI-IO functions?

Rajeev

PS: To post to mpich-discuss, you need to subscribe to the list. See
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2/maillist.htm