[MPICH] mpich2 on Mac OS X

Adam Duguid s9552712 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 09:55:59 CST 2006

Tim,

OS X is based on FreeBSD from what I remember reading. Most of the what
you need is either pre-installed or on one of the discs supplied (i.e.
x11 server is on the disc by not installed by default - not that you
need it but it's an example I remember off the top of my head). I can
testify to a gcc compiler being present, unsure as to g95 but can look
when I get home for you.

Adam