[MPICH] Redirecting standard/error io

David Minor david-m at orbotech.com
Mon Jan 9 03:27:13 CST 2006

Yes I'm having a specific problem, redirecting didn't help. I'm spawning
mpiexec from an application with a simple command line interface. After
mpiexec is spawned it seems like the spawned process is eating some of
the stdin to my application. I need to execute commands numerous times
before they're read on the stin of my app. My current workaround is to
set up a pipe re=route st/in-out for mpiexec, but I miss most of the
error messages this way.

David