[MPICH] Problems with MPE

David Minor david-m at orbotech.com
Sun Dec 31 03:27:09 CST 2006

I'm working on linux rh9.  I'm trying to get mpe logging to work. I
compiled the sample cpi program successfully and receive log data from
it. But when I try my own application I don't get any log files. I've
checked the link and both my executable and the dll that uses mpi have
the mpe symbols in them, I get no errors, but simply no logs. Could it
be because I'm running an application with multiple dll's?  I only have
one dll and executable with mpi symbols and they're both linked over
with the mpe symbols. What could be going wrong?

Thanks,

David Minor