[MPICH] caused collective abort of all ranks using mpich2-1.0.3

Duan Sai duansai at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:36:33 CST 2006

Dear mpicher,                                 2006-12-23

   I have a problem with running mpirun in my Linux server. My Linux server's OS is x86_64 (Redhat EL4 U8) and mpich version is mpich2-1.0.3. My job is about scientifical numerical integrate. If a use a large mesh in my integrate the job runs very well. However when I use a small mesh to obtain more accurate value, the error happened like below

rank 1 in job 1  Machine   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 1: killed by signal 11

How can I solved this problem?  Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Regards.

        Duan Sai
        duansai at gmail.com