[MPICH] MPICH2 Installer’s Guide¤ 1.0.5

Eng. A.A. Isola alfonso.isola at tin.it
Thu Dec 14 10:31:11 CST 2006

Hi,

I inform the MPICH2 team, that inside the installation doc, in pag
12-13 (CHAPTER: "4 Choosing the Communication Device") you talk about
the possible channels that it's possible to choose for the CH3.
Unfortunatelly, you have forgotten the NEW ONE or better the SCTP.
Anyway, I have found the right settings and more infos for SCTP (e.g.
"--with-device=ch3:sctp") inside the "README" file, I think that could
be better to insert this informations inside the pdf install doc as
well.

Bye

Alfonso A. Isola

Eng. A.A. Isola