[MPICH] About the methods of mapping the processes

刚李 ligangcool at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 02:47:16 CDT 2006

 Hi all,
   I'm a newcomer.
   I met a problem when I try to map different processes to different nodes.

   In MPICH2, how to map a designated process to a designated node,for
example,
process 0,1,4 should run in node 0, and process 2,3,5 should run in node 1.
It is said that it should designate a file when we run "mpiexec". This file
may be a
process mapping table.But how to write the file, is there any document?
   Or should I change my parallel code to make it?
   Any suggestion will be appreciated!
  Thank you very much!

--
Best Wishes

Gang Li

Mail box: P.O.Box.93, Beijing University of Posts and
Telecommunications(BUPT),100876,China

Email: Ligangcool at gmail.com

Tel: 010-62282245