[MPICH] Newbie help

sri kishore sbhkishore at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 18:57:40 CDT 2006

Hello Sir/Madam,

  I am a newbie fighting my way to compile my first hello world mpi program using gcc on windows xp machine. I have downloaded and installed mpich2 and I already have gcc installed. I am really lost when it comes to compiling and running my first mpi program. All the documentation that is availble on the web is quite intimidating for a starter like me. Any help in this regard is appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Ram