[MPICH] Future releases?

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 04:43:02 CDT 2005

Hi,
	Can I ask if there will be a public beta/RC before the next full release,
whatever and whenever that may be? After 1.0.2 a number of minor issues mainly
with headers files and compilation issues were quickly discovered.

Regards
James

PS I spent some time trying to come up with a subject that didn't sound like I
was announcing the next release and getting everyone excited :)
James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040