[MPICH] mpich-1.2.7

Suman Kansakar suman.kansakar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:43:17 CDT 2005

It will error out on the machines that do not have the pgi if they
also happen to NOT have access to the PGI shared library. Therefore,
to make your program run on the other grid that does not have the PGI
installed, atleast the PGI shared libraries must be accessible from
them. PGI installation is only required if you need to compile the MPI
program.

Hope this helps,
Suman