[MPICH] Building pman_vis

David Ashton ashton at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Nov 26 16:30:05 CST 2005

Make sure you are using the newly released MPICH2 1.0.3.  The "Application
failed to initialize properly" error is a bug in the 1.0.2 code.  Do a "dir
%windir%\system32\*mpich2*" and if the dates on the dlls are not from
November 2005 then you don't have the correct binaries installed.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2

-David Ashton