[Fwd: Re: [MPICH] one shot jobs in mpich2?]

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jun 17 11:25:43 CDT 2005

Alex,

this I also tried in 1.0.0 of MPICH2 and found it not working. If it's
working without it now in 1.0.2, maybe someone from ther MPICH2 team
(mpd ist Rusty's part I think) can make a statement, whether it can be
removed in general from the distribution.

Is it also possible to have two mpds on a node running, to serve for
different users/jobs (something like the selectable port in smpd)?

Thx - Reuti