[MPICH] Bug control

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 17 09:56:51 CDT 2005

Hi Robin,

Yes, there is such a procedure.  Users can mail to
mpich2-maint at mcs.anl.gov, which automatically places the bug report into
a bug tracking system that we use internally.

As far as test suites go, we run a collection every night; see this web
page:
   http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/micronotes/mpich2-status/

We add tests to the MPICH2 test suite as bugs are reported, so it is
rare that we're passing everything at any given time.  We also run the
Intel MPI-1 test suite, the original MPICH1 test suite, and a set of C++
tests (from LAM?  I can't remember honestly, but I'm sure that someone
will correct me).

Regards,

Rob