[MPICH] Mime-Version: 1.0

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 13 08:51:06 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 03:28:57PM +0530, devesh sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can any body tell me How To enable debug print messages( generated by
> MPIU_DBG_PRINTF() macro )?

When I first started using MPIU_DBG_PRINTF(), I added this line to my
"mpich2 notes":

. the environment variable MPICH_DBG_OUTPUT must be set to something (usu.
  stdout) or you won't see anything and you'll go insane wondering why

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B