[MPICH] debugging a fortran 90 program with mpich2

Kamaraju Kusumanchi kamaraju at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:30:27 CDT 2005

Hi
   I would like to get your suggestions as to how to debug an MPI +
Fortran90 program compiled with mpich2 1.0.2 . Googling a bit turned
up

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/docs/mpichman-chp4/node26.htm

But it looks outdated in the sense that, they refer to mpirun, instead
of mpiexec. I am not sure whether it is uptodate or whether the
methods are still valid. They do not say when the page was updated.

Could anyone recommend a webpage/documentation as to how to debug an
MPI program? I am particularly interested in mpich2 and not mpich1.

thanks
raju

--
Please bottom post to my messages instead of top posting.