[MPICH] Mixing MPI

David Minor david-m at orbotech.com
Wed Dec 21 00:16:46 CST 2005

What I did is create a server that communicates with it's clients using
sockets. It is also the MPI rank 0 process. It has a separate thread
that handles the sockets from the threads that handle the MPI calls.
This is over simplistic but MPI wasn't really designed for this kind of
work (unfortunately).
David