[MPICH] Mpiexec can't end on MPICH2

Tao He taohe at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 12 18:37:44 CST 2005

I used your idea to run the CPI sample
%mpiexec -n 10 ./cpi
Process 0 of 10 on master
pi is approximately 3.1415926535897452, Error is 0.0000000000000480
wall clock time = 0.285551
Process 2 of 10 on node3
Process 1 of 10 on node2
Process 3 of 10 on node4
Process 4 of 10 on node5
Process 6 of 10 on node7
Process 5 of 10 on node6
Process 8 of 10 on node9
Process 7 of 10 on node8
Process 9 of 10 on node10

CPI can work but this program still couldn't exit. I have to press Ctrl+C to
end it.
Any other idea?

MPD couldn't work in my cluster. I don't know the reason. I just use SMPD.