[MPICH] Problem in Sending MPI_OFFSET_KIND

Gaetano Bellanca gaetano.bellanca at unife.it
Mon Dec 12 08:22:40 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm having problem in sending a variable of type MPI_OFFSET_KIND. I
need to broadcast this variable, but MPI_BCAST does not work sending
this variable as a MPI_OFFSET_KIND variable. I need to send it as a
MPI_INTEGER.

Is this correct?

The program is written in F90 and has the same behavior in the Linux
and Windows version of MPICH2.

Regards.

Gaetano

Gaetano Bellanca - Department of Engineering - University of Ferrara
Via Saragat, 1 - 44100 - Ferrara - ITALY
Voice:  +39 0532 97.48.09   Fax:  +39 0532 97.48.70
mailto:gaetano.bellanca at unife.it