[MPICH] Solaris 10x64+Studio 11+MPICH1.2.7

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 8 11:05:56 CST 2005

We regularly build on 64-bit Solaris Sparc without any problems, but we
haven't built it on Solaris Opteron. You might want to first completely
delete the install directory where you have previously built MPICH2. Then
run configure, make clean, make, and make install. If it doesn't work, send
us the exact configure options you used and what exactly failed.

Rajeev