[Mochi-devel] quarterly Mochi devel meeting Thursday

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 26 13:25:24 CDT 2020

Hi all,

Does anyone have topics they would like to discuss in the standing
quarterly meeting this Thursday (10am central)?

For our part, we are working on feature improvements and releases that
aren't quite ready yet; we will likely wait to talk about those at the
following meeting.

We do have a request for some information, though: If you are using a
json parser library in your code, can you let us know, and tell us which
parser you are using?  Just email me or the list.

One of the features we are working on involves the ability to set and
inspect configuration parameters using json, but we've found to our
dismay that some of the popular parsers have symbol name conflicts :)
We just want a heads up on what the most important ones might be to look
out for.

thanks,

-Phil