[Mochi-devel] gauging interest in a quarterly Mochi call

Carns, Philip H. carns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 6 12:40:00 CDT 2020

Hi all,

We would like to set up a quarterly video conference call for anyone interested in Mochi.  We hope that it would be a good opportunity to hear what people are up to, find out about problems, share best practices, and communicate general "what's new" updates.  We'll send out a reminder in advance of each meeting and solicit agenda items.

If you are interested in this, please mark this doodle poll with some times that would work for you (I started with Tuesday and Thursday options at the end of this month on the poll, but please mark your *general* availability for those time slots for a recurring meeting).

https://doodle.com/poll/xgm7kzqwdryrgqz3

thanks!
-Phil