[Mochi-devel] An overview of application usage scenarios

Carns, Philip H. carns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 8 12:32:03 CDT 2019

There are a few ways to go about it, but in this case I would probably do something like this:

spack install margo # install margo and its deps with spack
spack load -r margo # load resulting margo module and it's deps
spack unload margo # unload only margo (leaving dependencies loaded)

... then git clone margo, checkout branch, and configure/build

So basically just using spack to get all of the dependencies in place so the manual build of margo is easier.

thanks,
-Phil